Why DJ Larry Williams is a Step Above the Rest
The most important thing to know about DJ Larry Williams is that he offers an unobtrusive and non-overbearing style of DJing. This means you can rest assured you will NOT have a DJ who is self-serving, acting like a crazy person or talking too much on the microphone. Larry Williams fully understands that exhibiting great “etiquette” and “composure” is just as important as handling the roles of Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremony. Our pre-event planning is designed to give you worry-free assurance in the weeks and months leading up to your wedding day. Owner Larry Williams will work with you personally to ensure a timeline/agenda is prepared that addresses everything that is important to you. He will fine-tune your customizable music program, handle all of the announcements for all of the traditions you wish to include and manage the event flow so that things move along in a timely, but not rushed, succession.
In addition, his years of experience and extensive training means he can offer some unique entertainment options that no other DJ company can. With one phone call, you can learn more about these unique options that can set your wedding apart and make every guest feel like an active participant and not just a spectator. Don’t settle for low-price, cookie-cutter! From incredibly simple to simply incredible – he will present your wedding day entertainment with style, class and precision. This is why you will find The Reno Tahoe DJ Company on more venue referral lists than any other DJ company in the area. Larry Williams is committed to supplying the finest in DJ entertainment from the first consultation to the final dance. Call today for a no-obligation quote.
Two AMAZING Packages to Choose From
ALL packages include;
- FREE and UNLIMITED event planning (in-person, by phone or Facetime)
- NO Travel Charges (travel is always included at no charge – unless outside of our normal service area)
- FREE access to our helpful on-line event planning forms
- Early Arrival at event location (usually 1 – 2 hours ahead of the start time)
- State-of-the-art sound systems, including; wireless microphones and computers (Note: We feature the BOSE Line-Array sound systems – the finest systems made for wedding applications.)
- Broadcast quality WAV music library (no faulty internet streaming or compressed audio files.)
- 24/7 Access to company owner Larry Williams (by phone, text or e-mail – including weekends and holidays)
With one 10 minute phone call, owner Larry Williams will narrow down an accurate price quote for you. Much depends upon the date, time and location of the event, the number of hours needed, additionally requested services (ie; ceremony, lighting etc.) and other details that can only be attained through verbal communication. We promise, it will be the best phone call you will ever make!
* Starting rates listed on this page represent our lowest rates offered for weekday or discount periods.
The most important thing to consider about pricing is the NATIONAL AVERAGE COST of DJ services. The American Disc Jockey Association affixes the national average for a four-hour event at $1200. In Reno, Wedding Wire posts this amount on their website as $1250. The Knot lists this average rate at $1292. You will find our prices to be in-line with these averages and well-suited to fit most budgets.